Airline Travel with Accu-Tuner?

Roe Michaud jckrssllterrier at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 19:14:28 MDT 2007

Mark,
      Last year I traveled to a seminar with my SAT III and brought the paperwork that I have regarding the SAT from Accutuner. I also had their phone number in case they had any questions. They asked me what it was and I told them it was an electronic piano tuning device. They didn't blink an eye. I wouldn't put it in luggage...it might get stolen. Have you seen the 60 minutes program on the luggage handlers going through bags? Wrap it in bubble wrap and carry it on. Happy travels. Seroe

Mark Purney <mark.purney at mesapiano.com> wrote:
  Question to people who travel with (non Pocket-PC) ETDs: What do you do?

I've got a few pianos to tune back in Ohio, but I'm concerned about
bringing my SAT3. I don't want to put it in checked luggage, but I'm
also concerned about it going through security as a carry-on item. It's
not a common device they are likely to recognize, so I don't want to be
held up, interrogated, or told that I can't board the plane with it.

--
believed to be clean.

Roe