Airline Travel with Accu-Tuner?

Mark Purney mark.purney at mesapiano.com
Tue Apr 24 08:40:53 MDT 2007

Thanks for all the info. I'll bring a user manual and the color brochure
to show what it is.

A plastic bottle of drinking water is too dangerous to be let on a
plane, so I never know what else might be considered a threat. I like
the tuning fork idea, but I know how much pain it can inflict on the
kneecap, so it could be deadly in the wrong hands. I'll leave my A440
Ninja Throwing Fork at home.