Enlivening bass strings gadget.

gordon stelter lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 10:29:35 MDT 2007

Piece of 1" conduit, about a foot and a  half long.
Rubber caps on both ends. Drill through it 2 , 1/4"
holes, a few inches apart. Mount sliding-door track
nylon wheels ( with bearings! ) from Lowe's, Home
Depot, etc..  Unhitch strings on one end, put through
wheels'  grooves in long "s" curve, push
conduit-gadget back and forth, up and down length of
string.  Much less scary than scraping metal! No loose
windings. Nylon grooves on wheels protect  strings.

     Peace,
     Thump