Kawai Studio Practice Rail

William R. Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Tue Apr 24 17:13:02 MDT 2007

Hi Giovanni,

Most Kawai's I've serviced couldn't be easier.  They usually have a wing nut
on the left end of the practice rail.  Just loosen the nut, and the practice
rail slides off the end bracket - there is a slot in the practice rail so
the wing nut does not have to come all the way off.  Then you just pull the
rail a bit to the left to pull the pivot pin out of the right side of the
cabinet.

Enjoy,
William R. Monroe