Looking for a tool

Shawn Brock shawn_brock at comcast.net
Tue Apr 24 18:24:42 MDT 2007

Hey Marty,
I use this stuff all the time.  Its worked well for me.  You can get it at
just about any hardware place.  Heck the last roll I bought was from
Wallmart.  Yes that's right, it comes on a role.  It is 1 16th of an inch
thick.  One side is magnetic on one side and sticky on the other.  I keep a
peace of 1.16 for grands and a peace of 1.8 for verticals in my kit.  Like I
stated it works for me.  You can check out other ways if you like but this
will work for you.