Kansas City

Ray ray at ronsen-hammer.com
Wed Apr 25 15:35:13 MDT 2007

Hi Allan and everyone,

I am glad to hear that the PTG has found room for Jurgen and other
exhibitors to attend the convention in Kansas City. I will not be attending
this year. Although I was an exhibitor last year, I did not receive an email
on January 11 or at any time telling me booths were available. I guess it
was on oversight, wrong email address, or an email lost in space. No
problem, as I have decided to take a much needed vacation instead. I just
want to make it known to anyone reading this list who is involved with the
exhibit hall next year, that it will be our 50th year in business, and I
want to be at the convention in 2008.

Ray Negron

_

Ray Negron