Kawai Studio Practice Rail

William R. Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Thu Apr 26 05:48:43 MDT 2007

Yes, good design.  I'm glad you found it.  To be fair, I should mention that
I learned by experience.  The first half dozen or so of the Kawai mute rails
that I removed were done by removing the little plastic nut from the
retainer in the arm of the rail.  He, he.  Yes, imagine my pleasure at
"discovering" the wing nut!  Enjoy the simplicity.

William R. Monroe