MARC/PNWC

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Thu Apr 26 07:17:35 MDT 2007

Hi Jurgen
  I second that.  I had a wonderful time meeting new  folks, teaching with
the Hammer meister, Ray Negron/Ronsen Hammer &  teaching the strike line class.
My Son Dennis was there as well with most of the  North Bennet St. class & a
few from Western Ontario. It is fantastic to see  so much Excited new younger
faces.
  Steve Taylor & Paul Adams & crew bent over  backwards to accommodate,feed,
set up & at the end brunch Sunday, Verbally  & at length, poured out a barrage
of heart felt appreciation to the  instructors & exhibitors the likes of
which I've not heard before.  The  exhibit hall was great.
  The valley forge hotel was in an area of great  Restaurants & it was easy
to get out & walk & see  sights.
  My new best friend, Starr Taylor, as well as  Dennis, Jurgen , Ray & I went
to dinner one night & had a  ball. The time spent in collegial company is one
of the best parts of our  organization.
  Thanks
  Dale

I just got home  from exhibiting at back to back conventions: the
Pacific Northwest in Salt  Lake followed by the Mid Atlantic Regional
near Valley Forge.

I had  a great time meeting old and new friends and I even took in a few
technical sessions, which is almost impossible when you are an
exhibitor.  If you have not attended conventions such as these, you
don't know what you are missing, otherwise you would surely do what it
takes to be there.  The amount of experience and knowledge that is
freely shared at these events is is truly humbling.  Thank you,
presenters!

My special thanks go to the organizers and their  wonderful teams of
volunteers who put on these events and make everyone  feel so welcome.
Representative for the larger numbers of hard  working individuals, I
would like to acknowledge Jim Busby, Vince Myrkalo  and Skip Livingston
(PNWC) as well  Steve Taylor, Mike McCoy, Paul  Adams (MARC).

Wunderkinder!

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte  Supply
(250)  754-2440