damper guide rail bushings

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Apr 27 07:13:10 MDT 2007

You can glue them in - use glue sparingly - hot hide preferably. I just did
the guide rails on a piano and did not use glue. The bushings stay in there
on their own very well. As long as you size your bushings properly, I don't
see the need for glue - but again, nothing wrong with a touch of glue.

Terry Farrell