Baldwin with no casters cant attatch lyre

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Apr 27 13:53:08 MDT 2007

It may have been on a piano truck.  Buy one of those Jack in the Box lifters
from Jansen (worth having).  You can lift one leg at a time.  Take off one
leg and check the dimensions of the hole in the leg and buy the best fit
from one of the supply houses.  Be prepared to do some fitting for the
socket.  Once the casters are installed you can put on the lyre.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com