A trip to Ronsen Hammer

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Apr 27 21:40:11 MDT 2007

For those who don't believe in a "one hammer fits all" philosophy (I include
myself in that group), Ronsen is the only hammer producer that I am aware of
who is making hammers with significant variable weights and densities.
Between the Bacon, Wurzen and now the recent venture into the low density
Wurzen (which offers a nice middle ground) you can be assured of finding a
hammer which satisfies your custom needs based on the requirements dictated
by different string scales and matching soundboard design and/or condition.
Bravo to Ray for being an open ear to technicians who have long sought for
this type of custom hammer production!

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com