Shigeru

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Fri Apr 27 21:49:48 MDT 2007

Les,

I haven't had a chance to play the EX, but I did get about half an hour alone in an empty conference room with an SK7 at the convention here in CA a couple of months back.  Never played anything quite like it...butter is a good way to describe the action.   It had just been shipped up from LA, about a 400 mile trip, and a couple of unisons in the killer octave were slightly out of tune.

At the convention, there were many other notable pianos:  Masons, Steingraebers, Boesies, etc., etc....all great pianos, but IMHO, the SK7 didn't take a back seat to any of them.

Best action I've ever played on.

Dave Stahl, RPT

Dave Stahl Piano Service
650-224-3560