No subject

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sat Apr 28 13:53:54 MDT 2007

Subject: RE: Data logger
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 16:03:44 -0400

The patent covers using the undercover as part of a humidity control system.
I don't see how they can object to using it as an appearance enhancing
addition.

JoAnn Fabrics carries the speaker cloth. If you get their flyer they
regularly offer 40% off which puts the price around $7/yd.

For 1" Velcro squares: http://www.fastenation.com/class.php?id=36
900/roll for around $65.

For vertical pianos, use heat activated double stick tape available in
fabric stores. I remove the lid hinges, staple the fabric across the top,
then use the double stick tape down the sides. Then prop up one end of the
piano at a time (6 song books work), fold the cloth underneath and staple
across the bottom. Use an iron to stick the sides down, then trim down the
edges. Install the hinges through the cloth.

Get a bolt of cloth, a roll of squares and you're in business for awhile.
Cost per install is around $10. For appearance enhancement only, of course.