Data logger

paul bruesch tunergeek at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 19:23:22 MDT 2007

So what are the implications of this?  Does it mean we have to buy
undercovers from DC? That's a little like Ford saying you need to buy your
oil from the dealer (OK, so Ford doesn't have a patent on the use of oil to
prevent engine seizure...) But seriously, if we install an undercover, is it
"supposed" to come from DC?

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN