Pramberger loose tuning pins

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 22:24:31 MDT 2007

The one I tuned yesterday was a PG-185 about 2-3 years old. I didn't
mention anything to the owners, but I'm wondering if I should have
told them about it. At this point, I don't think I can accurately
predict what might be. If it stays like it is now, it will be fine.
But how can you know that one way or the other? Time will tell I
guess.

Thanks for your response.

JF