A trip to Ronsen Hammer

vince mrykalo madvinmryk at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 29 16:51:19 MDT 2007

Well, it's hard to beat them on Steinway grands.  However, the upright hammers Jurgen Goering sells (PianoForte Supply) made by Abel, 11mm wide, special execution for large uprights, have been the best for old large uprights.  I still like Blues on Baldwins and Isaac's on Knabes better, but that's just me.