signing 8283 IRS appraisal form

PAULREVENKOJONES paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Sun Apr 29 21:25:45 MDT 2007

All who responded to this:

We teach a ten week business course here at the Chicago School, and as it so happens, this week we teach on the topic of appraisal. I will say that in my introductory comments I make a very fine and firm point that discourages our students from doing appraisals unless they have attained a very high level of market experience, as well as the savvy that is expressed in all of your posts. I can't thank you enough for your comments, and will be using much of what you say in a Q&A for our students later this week. We here in Chicago have a piano donation program called "A Gift of Pianos" and have had to learn all of this the hard way (fortunately not the hardest way--IRS involvement), and so it comes as no real news to me, but to have this compendium of comment, knowledge and experience so concisely put together is a gift. Thanks again.

Paul

"If you want to know the truth, stop having opinions" (Chinese fortune cookie)