Appraisal 8283 form advice

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Mon Apr 30 05:21:24 MDT 2007

Greetings and Thank You,

        To all who responded to my query and advised me in this situation,
thanks for the plethera of information and excellent advice. . As a 4 year
tuner, I was not completely void of all sense, as I did not charge this client for
the write up I produced for the condition of the piano. Something told me not
to bill. Now for the dooming news to her. Also, the lady told me she wanted
the appraisal for insurance purposes, hence, I thought I was producing the write
up for replacement value, which even that is wrong!  I hope I can get this
misunderstanding squared away. I dread the phonecall.

Thanks again,
Julia
Reading, PA