Kimball damper lever replacement

Michelle Smith michelle at smithpianoservice.com
Mon Apr 30 08:46:05 MDT 2007

Hi everyone.  I just wanted to take a moment and brag on Mr. Jack Wyatt here
in Texas.  I desperately needed some piano parts for a 1890's Kimball
upright and he took a lot of his own time to find them, wrap them up, and
send them to me.  I am constantly amazed by the generosity of this
organization and brag on all of you to my customers and friends.

Take care!

Michelle Smith

Smith Piano Service

Bastrop, Texas