OT: Notice anything odd?

Alan Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 30 09:21:49 MDT 2007

The band leader is 187 years old.

The girl in front is a porked-up Monica Lewinsky who may never be able to move her legs again.

The girl on the left is appropriately saluting Harry Reid.

The young lady at the piano seems to have beautiful red hair.

The bass tombonist obviously has the hots for the reed player in front of him (also a redhead). All he has on his mind is sax.

Alan Barnard

Salem, MO