signing 8283 IRS appraisal form

JWyatt1492 at aol.com JWyatt1492 at aol.com
Mon Apr 30 15:20:08 MDT 2007

Hello Julia,

   There are two appraisals that apply here.
One is  " Replacement Value "  The meaning
is just what it indicates.  Which is the dollar
amount you can reasonably expect to replace
this piano with a like or similar piano of equal
value.

   On my appraisals I add in a reasonable length
of time,  which I use ( 60) days.

    The other is " actual cash value "  this is  the
amount of money you can reasonably expect to
sell your undamaged piano for in a reasonable
length of time,  again I use ( 60 ) days.

  If you are going to appraise pianos I suggest you
get an appraisal form. Most have a disclaimer
clause.

   The one use I get from the   " Nebs Co."
1-800-225-6380    _www.nebs.com_ (http://www.nebs.com)  . It is product
#128.

   They are in triplicate looks very professional
and have a disclaimer clause.

   This is what I use in my  " Appraisal Class "

  If it would help I will mail you a copy of mine.

Regards
Jack Wyatt