Removing key fronts

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Thu Aug 2 05:52:46 MDT 2007

I said what I MEANT.

In this area the term % is used, when I order it in the Drugstore. (Chemist
for you)
Mind you I might be out in the exact %, it might have been 35%.
It does get confusing, doesn't it, the terminology difference between
countries.

Also check out this site.

http://www.h2o2.com/intro/techdata.html

I had been replying specifically to
> I've tried soaking very yellow ones in hydrogen peroxide to whiten them
> up, and that worked pretty well, but required several prolonged soakings.
> So the next time, to speed it up, I tried Clorox, and that was too much -
> they came out over-bleached and chalky.  But maybe if it were diluted
> enough . . .(?)
> --David Nereson, RPT

John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada