Randy Potter Course Response

Bear, Ginny GBear at peacehealth.org
Thu Aug 2 17:07:15 MDT 2007

I think Randy Potter's e-mail address has changed over the years.  If I were you I would get a current phone number off his website and give him a call.

While you're there you could compare the e-mail address you've been using versus the one on the site.  I think he's redone his site in the last year or so, so you might see the problem right there.

Good luck,

Ginny Bear
Seattle, WA