CA glue---all the same?

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Thu Aug 2 19:02:06 MDT 2007

The Loctite might be thicker, therefore unable to travel.
A hobby shop usually has a fast turn over. so it should be fresh stuff. Be sure and get the ultra-thin stuff, and get the super fine tips they have that fit on the bottle, usually in packs of 5.
Wear a respirator if it bothers you, and get lots of ventilation in the area.
I have never had the c/a glue fail me.
The only place I can see where it wouldn't work, would be on a split, or separated pinblock.
In that case, if it were only a few, I would try pinblock plugs. They are available from Webb Phillips, in two sizes.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca