Piano Training Question

nathan at hammondpianoacoustics.com nathan at hammondpianoacoustics.com
Fri Aug 3 11:37:26 MDT 2007

Evan:
You should check out the "Randy Potter School of Piano
Technology" course. It was developed by Randy Potter,
R.P.T. and is a thorough and comprehensive home study
course that seems to be well-known and respected, by most
members of the guild and technical comunity. I personaly
began my career in piano service with this course and
highly recommend its use. More info @ pianotuning.com.
P.S. If you would like to discuss this couse in detail,
you can e-mail me direct: nathan at hammondpianoacoustics.com
Good Luck!
Nathan H.