Pianotech Recognition

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Fri Aug 3 13:09:35 MDT 2007

The Pianotech List is a great resource.

It is not given the recognition it deserves.

I would like to see a yearly award given at the banquet indicating best contribution of the year.

They have an award, for best Journal article, why not Best of the List?

Could the list membership be expanded?

How?

How many are members now?

Just a thought.

It has been a great resource to me over the years, and still provides answers.

The answers are in real time, when you need them, no matter whether you are a beginner, or more advanced technician.

John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca