no fan of overhead fans while tuning

PAULREVENKOJONES paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Fri Aug 3 14:34:28 MDT 2007

Sorry, Phil, if I misunderstood. Aside from your "grouch" which I, of course, never am :-), sometimes it's hard to keep a professional attitude. At least, it is for me. Maybe I was just reminding myself :-).

Paul

"If you want to know the truth, stop having opinions" (Chinese fortune cookie)

In a message dated 08/03/07 15:20:46 Central Daylight Time, phil at philbondi.com writes:

PAULREVENKOJONES wrote:
> Phil:
>
> Maybe the point was that the oscillation of the blades creates a beat
> which makes it hard to tune.

..and that is the point Paul. No argument from
the grouchy one today.

-Phil Bondi(Fl)