Fans, You know what I hate?

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Fri Aug 3 20:37:11 MDT 2007

Reminded me of a funny. At one nursing home I had a resident who literally
cussed me the whole time I was tuning, saying I was a  terrible piano
player, her son could play better, etc. It was hilarious.

When you get to be old what's inside comes out so everyone can see. Better
be filling it up with good stuff now. :-)

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802