Randy Potter Course

Tom Dickson td_tuner at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 5 10:26:31 MDT 2007

Hi,

I can echo a lot of what's been said re: the Randy Potter course.

I took it at a long time ago, and I guess he wasn't as busy, because turn
around time wasn't a real issue for me. At the time, I also liked the option
of paying for segments as the initial cost was a bit heavy a hit for me all
at once.

You get a lot of stuff, besides the manual. All in all, I think that's
great!

In regard to the length and the narrative style, it is an approach that can
be like having a guide speaking to you. It is not a concise, clinical text.
The style worked for me, and I appreciated a lot of the anecdotes, etc. that
he includes.

The saying regarding the more I learn, the more I realize I don't know,
certainly applies to my experience with the Potter material. It was an
awesome way to get started. Having said that, I know from my own experience
that my learning and understanding took a tremendous jump once I got
involved with the list, the journal, and professional seminars, etc.

Just my take on things!

Tom Dickson