Wood and Brooks direct blow action

Ron Boyd ronboyd_1 at juno.com
Sun Aug 5 21:58:01 MDT 2007

Thanks Dave. It doesn't appear that this piano got much use over the years
as there is very little wear on the hammers or the action. I pulled the
action today and was surprised that the dampers didn't come with it. I kinda
like that feature as it makes pulling and installing the action pretty
easy..............Ron Boyd