putting casters on grand piano.. which one first??

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sun Aug 5 22:36:16 MDT 2007

I think you are making a mistake by not buying one of those "Jack In the
Boxes" from Jansen (www.pljansen.com <http://www.pljansen.com/> ).  You'll
use it.  They're not that expensive and will save you scrambling to find
just the right number of phone books to put on the bench (not to mention
someone to help you lift).  It doesn't matter which leg you start with.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com