glue on the fingers

PAULREVENKOJONES paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Sun Aug 5 23:45:48 MDT 2007

Dean:

There are lots of instances of correct installation of screws in soundboards via buttons or otherwise, as David mentioned Bechstein, and the numerous rim screws that one finds in some pianos including Masons. I'm, of course, referring to the field repair procedure which I have always just finished in the way that I described because of my experience with poor repairs found in the field.

Cheers,

Paul

"If you want to know the truth, stop having opinions" (Chinese fortune cookie)