Wood and Brooks direct blow action

Paul Chick (Earthlink) tune4 at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 6 08:55:08 MDT 2007

  _____

Subject: RE: Wood and Brooks direct blow action

Thanks Paul,  If you can send me a picture of it...........Ron

Subject: Wood and Brooks direct blow action

Last week I posted an e-mail to the list asking if anyone had information on
the Wood and Brooks direct blow action. As of yet no one has answered me. I
would also like to hear comments good or bad about this action. This piano
(Gulbranson) was built in  the late 40s and is in very nice condition.

Ron Boyd - Milwaukee chapter 532

I'm glad you made this post. I'm waiting, too.  I've got a Gulbransen about
the same age with the same action you described.

Paul C

A photo may be long in coming, but this has prompted me to look through a
file given to me by my mentor, who worked on this type of action.  I'll post
anything that I find.

Paul C