Coastal Dampp-chaser calibration

Wayne M. Williams wwilliams11 at nycap.rr.com
Tue Aug 7 20:50:22 MDT 2007

Dear Rebecca and Andrew:
Thank you for replying. When I say the weather is humid around Lake Champlain., I mean it stays around 60-80% most of the summer in addition to the hot weather according to my hydrometer. The pianos are kept in a room for the winter that averages around 50 degrees. Some techs on this sight say that the pianos need a year-round stable environment before you would even considera any Damp-Chaser system. I think the heating bar on their Steinway along with a hydrometer would work for the time being. What do you think?

Wayne Williams