Damper Holder for Grand Dampers

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Sat Aug 11 10:23:37 MDT 2007

What I was using, was the let-off rail from a junk action, with the eyes. I
just used that, but I was wanting something more secure.
Now I am thinking, of splitting some plastic pipe, sealing the ends, and
incorporating that into the rack. That way, it could also be used for
soaking off the old dampers, with the double tray. It would be long enough
to soak them all at once.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca