Damper Holder for Grand Dampers

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Sun Aug 12 11:20:20 MDT 2007

Thanks Jude.
You are correct, about the amount of water being excessive.
I hadn't made it yet, glad you talked me out of it.
You would have to fill it up to near the top, so I can imagine the fun emptying it.
A friend of mine does gutters, and has the brake, and stock, so I might see how small he could make the bends.  Drain could just be a hole and a cork, or rubber stopper.
Definitely 'bares' looking into. (Is that the correct word)
Shorter works for me too.

John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca