Bass Bridge Epoxy Repair

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Mon Aug 13 08:14:06 MDT 2007

Hi Terry,
My bad back and lack of finger dexterity when forced into such a small working space would require me to use a tipper.
Also using extra thin CA as a first pass and thick on the second would be my choice as the result for me is a little neater. The thin to sort of tack the pins where you want them to end up, and the thick or medium to fill the gaps.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com