Bass Bridge Epoxy Repair

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Mon Aug 13 09:21:14 MDT 2007

>Come on - give us a hint!

That post was sent by mistake. I read the list through the archives
and your posts as well as a few others run on in long lines requiring
the need to scroll sideways which is a pain.

But with a simply stroke of the mouse &<control>, I can copy the text
and paste it into a new email by clicking on the author's address.

This way the text is wrapped and I can read it easily.
I inadvertently hit send instead of delete after perusing.

Regards,

Jon Page