squeaky, creaky pedal puzzler---NO ONE WILL SOLVE THIS!

PAULREVENKOJONES paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Thu Aug 16 18:21:49 MDT 2007

"If you want to know the truth, stop having opinions" (Chinese fortune cookie)

In a message dated 08/16/07 17:54:19 Central Daylight Time, tvaktvak at sbcglobal.net writes:
Fixed a squeaky pedal today and the solution to the probem was one that never occurred to me, nor will anyone on this list solve it, including you, Paul Revenko-Jones!
Single damper stick felt missing, spoon rubbing on wood of damper stick? Gosh, Tom, I'm so honored to be singled out for the possibility of failure.