squeaky, creaky pedal puzzler---SOLVED!

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 22:12:03 MDT 2007

A hammer is kind of primitive for this adjustment, a vise grips, medium
size, clamped behind the threads and a little muscle/body weight will bend
it to your will. I have also used an adjustable wrench in a pinch, closed as
far as I could, lined it up on the post and pushed up or down as needed

--
Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
email mike at ifixpianos.com