Rochester Key

Bill Costanzo pnotuner at rochester.rr.com
Fri Aug 17 09:02:46 MDT 2007

Hi Kerry

I live in Rochester and was speaking to a colleague (Lynn) a couple of days
ago who had the same experience with RPK. I do my own key work so I don't
have a lot of personal experience with them, but Lynn said it was unusual
and that no one seems to be there.  I'll see if I can get any info on the
situation and post it.

Bill Costanzo