hammer reshaping

Jason Kanter jkanter at rollingball.com
Fri Aug 17 19:00:52 MDT 2007

I get about ten paint stirrers, a sheet of 80 and a sheet of 120. I lay the
paint stirrers in a row on top of a sheet of tin foil, and use contact
cement spray to coat the top surface as well as the plain surface of one
sheet of sandpaper; when tacky I stick the sandpaper on top of the set of
paint stirrers and turn it over on a fresh piece of tin foil. Repeat with
the other side of the paint stirrers and the other sheet of sandpaper.
Finally I use a boxcutter or linoleum knife to slice the paint stirrers
apart. They work just fine.

--
         jason's cell 425 830 1561