snap-in center pin bushing problems

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at verizon.net
Sun Aug 19 08:33:09 MDT 2007

David,

Recently encountered that exact condition, 1941 Acro. Several were
minor, aligned with heat gun. Two were misaligned big time, and I found
that the bushing cloth was unevenly worn, re-bushing got them within
heat gun range. In the end, the results were only approximate, but good
enough.

hope this helps

Mike