Who is Kim Bunker?

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun Aug 19 09:17:42 MDT 2007

> CA glue works for me,,, I think John Hartman said he didn't see a
> problem with it,, it does not destroy the pinblock.
>
> Tom Ayers

I don't see a problem with it either. The block is already
destroyed, or the CA wouldn't be considered. If the rest of
the piano's worth being made tunable again, why not? I
wouldn't repin a CA'd block with a rebuild though.

And no, the PTG doesn't condone or condemn any specific
product or process.
Ron N