Who is Kim Bunker?

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sun Aug 19 14:34:17 MDT 2007

Hi Folks.  Hope you all had a wonderful summer. Mine was fantastic !

I see life at pianotech is about where it was when I last logged on.....
grin.  I mean you are talking North America right... the land where
anyone can say and do just about what they want to and get away with it
:)....  Let the guy rant on and dont bother about it.  He's going to do
what... minus 12 degrees damage to the rest of us ??

Cheers and long live Pianotech !

RicB