Steinway B tenor conversion report

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Aug 20 06:39:37 MDT 2007

Am I correct to understand that a transition bridge was NOT added to the
belly system - i.e. four plain-wire tricords were converted to wound bicords
on the original long bridge and the original bass scale/strings were kept?

Sounds like great results for a minimal/easy-to-do upgrade. Good show guys.

Terry Farrell