..this bass is still out of tune..

pianotuna55 at comcast.net pianotuna55 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 20 14:08:52 MDT 2007

Not really a funny story Phil.  Sounds like he has a hearing problem which will drive a tuner completely crazy!  I've been through it.  As I read your e-mail I could feel tightness swelling up inside me.  I had a friend (a dentist -how about that) that called me to tune his old grand so he could sell it before he moved.  etc etc........I can't finish this story....old feelings are coming back.............It took the opinion of a half dozen people to convince him that I had really tuned the piano.............he finally admitted that he had had some hearing problems.
Experience really is the best teacher!
Howard Jackson

From: Phil Bondi <phil at philbondi.com>