"Vapors" From CA Treated Pinblock?

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 22:20:13 MDT 2007

No I do have SOME standards!lol!! I did tune, a few years back a
"morphidite" naugie! Someone had actually gone to the trouble of putting a
blonde keybed and and all of the associated parts including fallboard, the
tambor type, on a mahogany naugie. It was the sorriest looking thing I ever
saw!
It has been raining here for 3 days, we have flooding in counties all around
us and parts of our county, I did open a window trying to prevent fume
buildup and had a fan running. I'm sure humidity was near 100% though.