Temperament Strips

Kerry Cooper brispiano at optushome.com.au
Wed Aug 22 07:10:22 MDT 2007

A Temperament Strip was called that because it was intended to mute the
temperament. If you tune all the middle strings and then pull out the strip
to tune the remaining strings, your middle strings will be drift as you
change the tension of the other strings, putting a different load on the
bridge. I only strip mute the Temperament!

Kerry