Gram Scales

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Wed Aug 22 12:45:13 MDT 2007

Dale:

Harbor Freight has a 500 gram scale that they sell for (depending on the
sale flyer you get) $10.00 - $20.00.  I have a 400 gram O'haus scale
myself but I bought one of the Harbor Freight scales just to have one at
home.  It surprised me how well it works!  Try it, you'll love the price
and if you decide to get another O'haus later I'd bet you'll still have
a use for the cheap one.

dave

David M. Porritt, RPT

dporritt at smu.edu